- Original Food & Wine Tour
September 27, 2020
10:30 am - 6:30 pm
The base price for this tour is $745. It covers 5 wine drinkers. if you would like to add additional wine drinkers, please contact us.
Our Original Food & Wine Tour highlights some of the North Carolina’s best vineyards from reds to whites and roses and gives the wine drinker a wonderful introduction to Carolina wine. Food pairings include meat/cheese selections, sushi, donuts, spicy meatballs and more.
We choose from a rotating list of 10-12 vineyards and an ever changing menu. No two tours are alike.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Special Wine & Breakfast Pairing
- Hand Picked Wine at (4) Vineyards, about 5 Glasses of Wine PP
- Curated Food Pairings with Wine at 3 Vineyards
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal Guide
- All Day Transportation in Comfy Van
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 48 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We use a rotating list of vineyards for this tour but wine will include reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Sundays at 10:30 am.
- The tour is all day and typically ends at 6:00 pm.
- It is about 60- 90 minute drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Group transportation for the tour.
- Small group with 6 wine drinkers or less.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. Vineyards can get hot in Summer months.
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat & cash for purchases not included.