If love people & wine, we want you to consider being a NC Wine Gal. We are looking for wine guides to help us host food & wine tours on the weekends.
Our Future NC Wine Gals:
– Love wine & want to learn more about NC wine. Wine experts are not required.
– Have an outgoing & helpful personality.
– Are available to do tours at least 4 days a month. Tours occur on Saturdays & Sundays.
– Are good drivers & can drive a 15 seat passenger van (it’s easier than you think).
– Pick vineyards (with our help) and put together fun & thoughtful food pairings.
– Can stay on a budget!
– Live in Charlotte & surrounding areas. We are working on tours from Greensboro/Winston-Salem areas.
– Create a tour itinerary with chosen vineyards. Don’t worry, we help you a lot in the beginning.
– Put together a food pairing menu & prepare necessary foods (if required).
– Drive & escort small groups (10 or less) into NC wine country for 6-8 hours a day.
– Talk about the history of NC wine, the vineyards and wine you are sampling that day.